Saturday, September 12, 2015

Big Breakfast at Antipodean Cafe @ Atria Shopping Gallery

I've heard of Antipodean Cafe in Bangsar but getting a seat and parking on a weekends can be a challenge. So when another branch opened up at Atria Shopping Gallery, I have my side kick accompanied me for brunch on one of the weekends. 


It was my first visit to Antipodean so I was surprise to find their menu scribbled on the chalk board that spans across a wall. It didn't take long for us to decide what we wanted since we often order the same thing. However, since we went on a weekend the place was packed and we waited for half an hour before we were given a table.


As always, need my daily coffee dose...hot latte for myself, and Camomile Tea for my friend.


We ordered 'Big Breakfast' and we were impressed that it was served very quickly. We were even amazed with the portion size too. They were not kidding when their Big Breakfast is BIG!



We absolutely love the moist scrambled eggs and the generous portion of mushroom. *I love their mushroom*

All in all, our brunch came up to RM74.60 after including Service charge and GST. 


Antipodean cafe sure serves a great breakfast/brunch to satisfy a person's big breakfast craving. I actually went back again for their big breakfast with my bestie. ^^


Antipodean Atria
G37 & GK1, Ground Floor, 
Atria Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hour: Daily - 10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment