Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hang Out At 'Thirdwave' @ Nexus Bangsar South

It's been a while since I last updated my blog post. Loads of thing had happened the last couple of weeks and I've sort of stop writing for a while. Anyway, move on to my favourite things to do...that is checking out new places for a good cup of coffee. Buddy showed me a new place to hang out which is actually near her place.  


Love the layout and deco of this place. 
Feel right at home once you step into Thirdwave.



Nice quote on the wall, and the arrangement on the table with books and flowers. 
I love it when cafe decorate their place with all these. 


All the different sea shells on the table. 
So colourful and pretty. 


Alright, let's move on to their menu. 


Going through their menu, realised that they serve breakfast here. 
Not sure if it is a whole day affair but will check it out in my next visit.


In the end I have a cup of latte. 
Buddy didn't have any since she's still full from our earlier buffet. ^^


Overall I like the environment here. I usually prefer cafe which is more quieter and less crowded. The atmosphere is nice and calm, defiantly a great dining spot. Look forward going back to try out their breakfast selection. ^^


Thirdwave
1-11, Level 1,
Nexus, Bangsar South,
Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hours:
Mon to Fri: 10am till 10pm
Sat to Sun: 9.30am till 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment