Saturday, February 14, 2015

Butter+Beans At Seventeen @ Happy Mansion, Section 17

In Section 17's Happy Mansion lies a hidden place called Butter+Beans at Seventeen.


Was there with buddy who recommended this place to me.


At one glance, Butter+Beans At Seventeen is a small cafe; only accommodate less than 20 customers.


Despite the small space the cafe is pretty cozy. There's varieties of breads, pastries and cakes on display but  we didn't order any since we were there to try out their coffee. 


Love the huge portrait of a bear on the black wall. 


Free wifi available in this cafe. 


I ordered 'Macchiato' thinking it was Macchiato Latte. Didn't read the menu properly before placing my order. *Silly me!


Imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually espresso. Although I love coffee but I'm no expert since I prefer a sweet latte rather than a cup of bitter expresso. *Love the cute heart art though. 


Buddy enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate. Quite chocolatee and creamy, with a distorted bear art (still cute though). Here's a  comparison for both drinks. 


I replaced the bitter expresso with a cup of Mocha. Pretty thick and smooth mocha drink. 


Putting the drinks together to have this photo taken.  


Butter+Beans At Seventeen is a nice place to chill out with friends, although I wish the place is a bit bigger. Hopefully they will expand the cafe in the near future. 


Butter + Beans At Seventeen
BG-1A, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, 
Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-79544822
Opens daily from 8.30am to 8.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment